Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sharing a Find


In my recent frustrations over the kind of public discourse the Park51 project "debate" is producing, I've been finding new blogs to read.  I have to share with those of you who follow here a true gem:  Black Magpie Theory.  It is everything I could want in a multiply-authored blog; it's arty, snarky, funny, and insightful.  It offers the right mix of politics, popular culture, environmental news, rants, poetry, visual art.  As I continue to contemplate the re-design of this blog, I could do a lot worse than to emulate BMT.  Seriously, check it out!

If I seem to be writing Bungy Notes with greater frequency lately, that is equal parts commitment to blogging and work avoidance.  I admit: I am in denial about the work piling up on my desk.  Which is simply to say, don't get used to this frequency of output.  I doubt I can keep it up.  But I will be trying to make my posts here at least more regularly, more predictably.  Do they make the blog equivalent of roughage for that?

4 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for your comment at BMT. We're still new to the group concept so I'm glad you like it. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bungy

    thanks
    drop me a line
    nyz5678@gmail.com

    evan
    aka
    d-cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit the Magpies from time to time; old friends dwell there.

    As far as work goes..... keep it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bungy. I'm digging your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment