Sunday, November 29, 2009

Entangled



Right, so apparently I should have been more patient.  The Illustration Friday prompt did eventually come out, and this week it is "Entangled." I've been working a lot lately with pen and (black) ink, doing a lot of cartooning.  But I also have worked with other pigments and collage before.  At some point, these interests will fuse (dare I say, "entangle"?) in some interesting ways.  For now, though, I am oscillating back and forth between styles and techniques.

I really enjoy the Illustration Friday prompts.  They keep me active and engaged with visual communication as I prepare for some more ambitious projects.


1 comment:

  1. I love this--it's such a reminder of the show and Molly's performance, and yet that reverberation is unnecessary as the piece stands on its own. -cgp

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment